What we offer?

We have a team of highly trained lawyers and with the professional ethics that you deserve to have as a client, our lawyers are experts in different areas of migration. Our allied law firms are located in countries such as: the United States, Mexico and Spain.

The attention you receive will always go hand in hand with a professional in the legal area, you can be sure that we will accompany you in your migration process from start to finish.

For all profiles we support you with:

  • Support in the collection of material and evidence of your career or business; for the organization and schematization of the case for the presentation in immigration.

  • Preparation of letters and petitions for immigration.

  • Comprehensive and continuous monitoring of your case; as well as all the necessary support to attend to possible inappropriateness that may arise during your process.

  • Resolve any questions that may arise during the process and thus help you make the best possible decisions for your case.

  • Sending, receiving and deliveries of files or portfolios.

  • Preparation and organization of documents to support sponsorship and activities to be carried out.

  • Alliances with organizations that support the entry of new talents into the American market.


What alternatives do you have to immigrate to the US?

Are you a professional, do you have a talent, are you an investor and do you want to immigrate to the United States? There are several ways to get it done legally. If you want to evaluate your options, here we present some viable alternatives so that you can obtain your legal status in the United States.

Here we present all the visas available depending on your case.


if you are professional

The whole EC

EB Visas are ideal for professionals in any area, such as teachers, for example, or an expert who has extensive experience in their career. Applying for this visa also gives you the incredible benefit of directly obtaining permanent American residence.



It is perfect if you have extraordinary skills in your development area

Takes you straight to permanent residence

You can enter and leave the country without any time restriction

You can work in the United States legally

Once approved, you can bring your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21



It is ideal for you if you are an outstanding professional in your area with university degrees

You have reached a higher level in your career such as a PhD, Masters or Specialization.

Takes you straight to permanent residence

You can enter and leave the country without any time restriction

Allows you to acquire a Green Card

You can work in the United States legally

Once approved, you can bring your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21


Show EB-3

This visa is perfect for professionals with a university degree, skilled workers with a minimum of two years of work experience, and unskilled workers with a minimum of two years experience in the required area.

Benefits of this visa

Allows you to work legally in the United States with the sponsorship of an American company

Takes you directly to permanent residence

You can acquire the Green Card

Gives you the ability to apply for jobs in different states after a few years

You can enter and leave the country without any time restriction


if you are an investor

Show EB5

If you want to make a significant investment in an American company, which is managed by the United States government, the EB-5 visa is the right one for you.

It offers you the following benefits:

The minimum investment is $900,000

Spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 can apply, together with the holder, for a Green card and obtain permanent residence.

Allows you to keep ten jobs for qualified Americans


E–1 and E–2 visas

The E1 Visa is aimed at merchants in import and export businesses and the E-2 for other types of companies. Although their origin is similar, they have differences, but let’s talk about each one.

E-1 Treaty Trader Visa

Directed to the citizens of the countries that are under treaty with the United States that already have a business of import or export of goods or services.


Visa E-2

If you want to invest in an American business or buy a franchise for a modest amount and you are in one of the countries with which the United States has a labor agreement, this is the perfect visa for you. In addition, at Somos Immigrantes we advise you and provide help with our commercial allies so that your risk is lower and success is more than guaranteed.

Among the countries that are included in the treaty are: Argentina; Bolivia; Canada; Chili; Colombia; Costa Rica; Ecuador; France; Germany; Honduras; Italy; Mexico; Panama; Paraguayan; Spain; England

The benefits of this visa

• To obtain it you must make a recommended minimum investment of $85,000 or more.

• It is granted for two years and can be renewed indefinitely as long as the applicant maintains the necessary conditions.

• This visa allows your spouse to apply for an unrestricted work permit and legally earn money.

• It also offers you the possibility of bringing your unmarried children under the age of 21 with the same visa status as the parents, which represents a huge path traveled in terms of the immigration process to work in the United States.

• It gives you the great advantage of bringing a franchise to the country or buying an existing one, taking advantage of the fact that it already has a positioned name, a track record, marketing and a point made. That gives you confidence and the possibility of projecting how your business will be in a few years.


If you have a Talent or an extraordinary ability


Display O1

This visa gives you many advantages in the long term, which saves you time and money because you start processing various things from the day you apply. We briefly explain:

To apply for O1 Visas you must possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, business, sports or education.

• It gives you the opportunity to create a company related to the area in which you are an expert.

• Once approved, the O1 Visa allows you to opt, in a short time, for a permanent residence in this country.

• You can apply for your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 while you are working in the United States, even though they cannot work during that period.

• The O1 Visa also allows you to apply it to companions that you need in an integral way in your work performance.

• It allows you to study with benefits of being a permanent resident and not as an international student like producers or technical team.

• The duration of this visa is 3 years, renewable for one year if you require it.


Show TN

If you are Mexican or Canadian, this visa is for you. Thanks to the free trade agreement or NAFTA in English that exists between the United States and these two nations.

Its advantages are:

• It is very fast to obtain

• Can be applied for outside of the United States

• There are no annual limits on the number of times this TN visa can be applied for.

• It can be renewed indefinitely.


Display P1

This is an excellent option for members of a band, theater group, or sports team who need to tour the United States.

Its advantages are:

  1. Work legally is the United States

  2. Access to public education

  3. You can study university

  4. You can enter or leave North American territory without restriction


Visa P1-A

It is the visa of nationally and internationally recognized athletes, either individually or in teams.


Visa P-1B

This visa is for artists either individually or in a group. This visa includes musicians, dancers, circus performers, singers, and most artistic groups.

In both cases, it must be possible to demonstrate the recognition obtained from critics, the press, international awards, among others.

Now, it should be noted that even if you have been approved for a temporary work visa, it is possible to change it for a residence card or Green Card. We reiterate, it is very helpful that you have the sponsorship of an American company. What if it is not allowed in ANY CASE, is to work in the United States with a tourist Visa. That’s enough of an immigration violation to get you deported and barred from entering this country for life.

Finally, we invite you to visit our website where we have valuable information for you. Don’t ask anyone, ask for advice from those who know so you don’t waste time and achieve your goal of living and working in this land of freedom.

Scroll to Top